that Nas/Jay-Z mixtape "God's Gift" by Mike Boogie/Joey Fingaz is a must.

7 Syns

I downloaded it earlier in the week but didn't get a chance to peep it until 2 nights ago, ever since it's been playing non-stop. Well mixed verses, well chosen beats and the whole atmosphere feels real about it. It's in my opinion better then the Biggie, Tupac & Jay-Z Rap Phenomenon tapes by Vlad, Harry and Lantern respectively.

I also think it's better then the Nas Living Legends mixtape dropped a few months back, all in all it's a dope tape and perhaps a must have/download for all you heads.

The tracks 'Customer Satisfaction' is one of my personal favorites, however my favorite is "Gunplay" which has a distorted "Kick in the door" beat, verses taken from "Got Yourself A..." and I think 'Dirt off your shoulder" I could be wrong about the Jigga verse, I gotta go back and check that.

peace.

yea i liked this mixtape alot too tho ive had the lil wayne cd in since i got it this mixtape is one of the best to drop in a while

Preach

saying it's better than the vlad tapes isn't saying a lot because dj vlad is a fag and his mixtapes suck. and no, that's not just me hating.

i'll check it out syns, sounds tight.

jbrolax

yeh its pretty good theres some live versoins from the concert on there

P.S. is it Mike Boogie or Mick Boogie, becaue mine says Mick, just curious

linx

Staff member
I didn't like it honestly. I kept a few tracks off of it and deleted the rest. I don't think it has shit on the Rap Phenomenon mixtapes and not the new Nas one either. It was mixed well and all that, but I didn't like alot of the beats.

Its decent but its not better than that biggie/pac and especially nas rap phenomenon mixtape. Its alot better than the other jay z rap phenomenon, but thats becuz dj vlad and dirty harry didnt have anything to do with it...

mixtape of the year is still that nas rap phenomenon mixtape...im still playin that set up remix and the rest of the songs off of there..

jbrolax

2pacnbiggie said:
Its decent but its not better than that biggie/pac and especially nas rap phenomenon mixtape. Its alot better than the other jay z rap phenomenon, but thats becuz dj vlad and dirty harry didnt have anything to do with it...

mixtape of the year is still that nas rap phenomenon mixtape...im still playin that set up remix and the rest of the songs off of there..

that wasnt a nas rap phenomenon it was called living legends, BUT it did have the same feel...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.