Tha Realest leaks From East 2 West to his fans!

DarkPhantom13

Staff member
STATEMENT REGARDING "FROM EAST 2 WEST"

As many fans are aware I recorded a album with Mob Life Records' artist 730 titled "From East 2 West" 2 years ago . The album has been up for pre-order via Mob Life Records website for the past 7 months, and fans have not yet been able to get the album. Recently Mob Life Records broke a verbal agreement with me in regards to the album and therefore to prevent any of my fans from feeling scammed by this label, I am giving the album to you for free download. Mob Life claims they will pull the project and refund everyone's purchase, I would still request a refund if you paid just to be on the safe side

I would like to thank my fans for supporting me and my work and due to your loyalty I cannot sit by while you are buying a album that you may never get, not to mention an album that I did for free out of love because I wanted them to succeed as a label, and I also brought notable features for free and/or homie prices! I am in no way attacking 730 or Hella Tight as individual artists, as I have no personal problems with them. I am only telling about my experience with this record label's business practices.

Thank you all and I hope you enjoy the music you should have gotten 2 years ago!!

-Tha Realest
SOURCE: www.tharealest.com

The album is up for download on Real's website. Album is pretty tight. It's tight how much Real actually cares about his fans. Too bad Mob Life Records had to fuck him over like this. Hopefully they dont fuck over Mopreme with his album.

i saw some video he made and ne sounded more southern,,,,,
still had the deep voice like pac..... but with that southern flow which makes sense since he's from texas

Still attempting to be Pac. His ad-libs are laughable, they are *so* Pac. This guy is a joke and would not even be being mentioned today if it wasn't for Pac. Anybody who says otherwise needs to wake up.

I feel sorry for the guy, he obviously has no sense of his own identity. Everything he does you can tell he looks to Pac for inspiration (and not for good reasons)...song titles, lyrics, flow, choruses, execution, ad-libs...yet none of it comes naturally to him, you can tell it is all forced.

Pac could do this shit all day, every day, from the depths of his soul. Enough said.

Things are real fucked up today in this industry. I know Pac's looking down in shame at 99.5 % of these so called rappers today and the music they are making.

tha realest tries so hard 2 be 2pac that even if he did have skill its erased by that fact alone. its fine that he sounds a little like him, its even cool for us fans. tha realest really needs 2 live his own life. 2pac is lucky he got away with all the shit that he did, so what makes this guy think he can do it. westside outlaw deathrow makaveli tha don-2pac NOT tha realest. thats like jay z screaming g unit all the time.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.