Tha Havenotz Are Back On The Grind

What's Good Street Hop, I'm Here To Notify Y'all That Tha Havenotz Are In The Studio Right Now Working On A New Project And This Mix Tape Will See The Light Of Day. Candyman 187 Gave Me And D.l.e.m.m.a. Of Tha Havenotz The Responsibility To Put A Track List Together. So Far The Cd Will Include Tracks With Candyman 187, Assassin, D.l.e.m.m.a, T-macc (of Tha Lowlifes), 2pac (r.i.p.), Kadafi (r.i.p.) And Many More. Be On The Look Out For "tha Havenotz Presents: Tha Rebirth / Let No Man Seperate What We Create" Mixtape Coming Fall 2008!

1 Thug 1 Nation!
Mr. Loco
Havenotz 4 Life

Im interested. I know candyman has had alot of shit and people saying this and that, but to be honest i like the shit i've heard from him, some of his sets are real sick! Thugz Move springs to mind first of all......

it's good to hear you supporting this homie, yeah there's been a lot of ups and downs that we've gone through as you all know the album is way past due, and that's why DLEMMA and myself took it upon us to get a track list together for a mixtape and give it to y'all!
When we told Candyman 187 about our idea, he said right away that we need to make it happen, and so far we've been getting alot of support from everybody including the Outlawz. Kastro gave us word he will at least do a drop for it and possibly more, but all we can do is hope, wait and see. Keep supporting out there, and spread the word to everybody who you might think is interested. Tha Havenotz are about to make history!

DarkPhantom13

Staff member
Tell Candyfake to quit with the bullshit Pac stories. Really all you guys that still believe this guy is real really need to get hit over the head with a hammer.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.