"Tha Doggumentry" EP by Snoop, did any of this ever leak?

No. Most of the tracks that were maybe on the Doggumentary PROBABLY were used for other Deathrow releases like Dead Man Walking and Deathrow Snoop Doggs Greatest Hits.

I know that Tha Doggfather remix by Timbaland was supposed to be on it-either that or the Snoop Bounce remix, and probably both, and I'm 99% sure Midnight Love was going to be the first single. And I think Big Nasty nails the rest, I'm sure the other cuts are on those two albums.

JeremyM said:
I know that Tha Doggfather remix by Timbaland was supposed to be on it-either that or the Snoop Bounce remix, and probably both, and I'm 99% sure Midnight Love was going to be the first single. And I think Big Nasty nails the rest, I'm sure the other cuts are on those two albums.
i think the roc n roll remix was going to be on there. imo it's probably some of those songs on both dead man walkin and the GH minus some tracks like Cee Walkin (the original is bangin tho)

JeremyM said:
Yeah, the "Fuck Death Row" album Snoop put out in 98 had some nice tracks on it.
That was a bootleg that Snoop did not put out. That release was basically Smokefest but with some added tracks like "Snitches".

IIRC Dogg Em Out was originally a Deathrow track but then was released on some No Limit b-side.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.