Tha Dogg Pound New Music Video

http://music.yahoo.com/premieres

Tha Dogg Pound - Cali Iz Active video

"Get ready for a westside reconnection on the set of Tha DoggPound featuring Snoop Dogg's "Cali Iz Active" video shoot! See West Coast rappers Ice Cube, W.C., DJ Quik, B-Real, Yo Yo, Dilated Peoples, Xzibit, Warren G, and Too $hort reunite in the allstar video premiere."

I think the video is tight. Nice to see some westcoast rappers getting together.

The best part (which dubcnn says they have extra footage of) is DJ Quik B-Walkin' and WC C-Walkin' together, that's unity right there.

I couldn't be happier that this video came to be, but this spirit of unity needs to continue for a while, and include the Bay more, for Cali to really have a shot at ruling the rap game again.

Plus Snoop's new record (The Blue Carpet Treatment) needs to come a LOT harder than his last one.

nice to see the dpg and rest of the westide togeather in this vid.

with the dpg back along with snoops new album soon including the game's album things look good for the west. Many have been depenent on Deathrow over the last few years to bring the west back, but that was never going to happen, hopefully snoop and everyone keeps this unity going and bring in those bay area cats and just let everything flow:thumb:

lol! 85% of this video is "home made". Its sick! Now only if they drop a serious album.

Daz looks like he put on a few pounds.
Warren G got BIG

we need more videos like this. Great shit, chillin, listenin to music, smokin. I thank god that there arent ladies constantly putting there faces in the camera. Just rappers, rapping.

KanDeeMan said:
The best part (which dubcnn says they have extra footage of) is DJ Quik B-Walkin' and WC C-Walkin' together, that's unity right there.

I couldn't be happier that this video came to be, but this spirit of unity needs to continue for a while, and include the Bay more, for Cali to really have a shot at ruling the rap game again.

Plus Snoop's new record (The Blue Carpet Treatment) needs to come a LOT harder than his last one.
:thumb:

HiGhTillDeaTH said:
we need more videos like this. Great shit, chillin, listenin to music, smokin. I thank god that there arent ladies constantly putting there faces in the camera. Just rappers, rapping.
My thoughts exactly.Keep the ladies a side for a while and focus on rappers.Although sometimes i rather not watch some rappers and turn into ladies.;P But this is solid video.Music wise DPG will never make such good music as they did back in the days at least i dont think.Nevertheles,I enjoy the video and loving what they doing.

Kurupt,he is so good with the camera.I can never get boring watching his videos.He acts and does hes rapping in front of the camera so naturally that you cant help but to admire it.You know how some rappers in videos are forcing and trying to fit in the 'character' but Kurupt aint like that, he just does it naturally and comes out very entertaining.

Bachaveli said:
Not to be too gready but why didnt the following artists show up ? Dre,E-40,Nate,Yaaakizi.. And I would've love Crooked I be up there too.
Yeah, I was thinking the same. But at the end, you can't put whole West Coast in one video.:)

if dre didnt show up to snoops court date, what makes him show up to a music video shoot? lmao im jp i think dre and daz have a little beef and e-40 and the rest were prolly busy

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.