Tha Alkaholiks.

7 Syns

Who's heard Firewater by Tha Alkaholiks? Is it any good? Just wondering, I wanna purchase to complete my Alkaholiks catalogue, however if it's ass I shall pass on it.

peace.

7 Syns

ThUgPoUnD_RiDer said:
is that the latest release by them? btw i have to say "the alkaholics" is a pretty pathetic name for a rap group.
So is Thugpound Rider? But any way, yeh it is their newest record. I heard 2 tracks from it. "The Flute Song" and "Handle It" both were dope.

peace.

yeh i will admit the name "thugpound rider" at the time was not the best decision and if i could change it i would, but its not like i'm trying to market my name :) . Seriously "the alkoholics" sound like a bunch of worthless pieces of shit who should be found in a gutter not on an album.

PDT

Well, if you never listened to em you shouldn't be sayin' shit about 'em.

It's a good album, not as good as their first 3, but better than XO.

ThUgPoUnD_RiDer said:
yeh i will admit the name "thugpound rider" at the time was not the best decision and if i could change it i would, but its not like i'm trying to market my name :) . Seriously "the alkoholics" sound like a bunch of worthless pieces of shit who should be found in a gutter not on an album.
get the fuck outta here

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.