Th definition of whack

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
im just to curious what the definition of whack is.Me personally whack is anything thats just corny out style,Out sequence no flavor etc.........holla

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Look if yall gonna say a rapper is whack can you atleat give your definition of whack and explain why there whack thanks.

With that note i think mf doom is whack as fuck he got good rhymes but i could never get into the whole unorthadox style of his the beats and all that shit.It makes me wonder why people talk about him the way they do.....Somebody needs to school a nigga on mf doom cause i think he simply sucks...

yeah, does anybody have tracks off madvillany to listen to? i'd say the definition of whack is something that sounds bad when you first hear it, and gets worse every time you listen to it. best example:

nas - zone out ft. bravehearts

VENOMOUS said:
Look if yall gonna say a rapper is whack can you atleat give your definition of whack and explain why there whack thanks.

With that note i think mf doom is whack as fuck he got good rhymes but i could never get into the whole unorthadox style of his the beats and all that shit.It makes me wonder why people talk about him the way they do.....Somebody needs to school a nigga on mf doom cause i think he simply sucks...
your kidding, might not be your style.
some rappers are whack to an extent. but theres not alot who are "cOMPLTELY Wack"
theres alot of whackness floating around though. 'when you hear a enough wack tracks from a rapper then you consider him wack. think about that.

Chingy is definitely whack, Nelly became whack after his first album. There are a couple of others but I can't seem to think of right now. Oh yeah I almost forgot Snoop is now whack, it seems like the more he drops albums the worst it gets. If only he could've done something to prevent it...

Peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.