Text Battle Forum

I've been a member of tupacboard.com since 2001, back when text battling was at a sort of peak here and drew alot of interest from a strong portion of this site.

Text battling is increasingly common throughout the web, and has multiple websites devoted to battling.

Throughout the past 5-6 years i've made a pretty large number of contacts through this, and i feel that it not only could generate some excitement on the board again, but it may be able to increase interested from new members.

I've been a previous mod in the Show Ya Flow and Hit Em Up text leagues before.

All i request is that a Streethop Text League forum can be created above or below the Note Pad. All i would need is moderator authority so i would be able to sticky threads including information and Questions and Answers.

My immediate plans are to create a sign up thread for a 16 or 32 man text tournament. I will include all the rules, do all the modding, and put up all the threads.

Thanks.

SicC

Dying Breed
Staff member
How about you make a sign up thread in our block and see if you can even get 16 to 32 people.

If you can then I will open up the tournamant forum. I will even sticky the thread for you.

Maybe post another in the note pad section as well.

pz

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.