terrible opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Skittle

I was just sitting around and I remembered the worst rap-related opinion that I've ever heard. Someone on this board once that said that Illmatic was poorly produced and had poor beats. Can you believe that? Post up someone's opinion that just made you wish that that person would hang themself.

recently this guy on another board said that production has got nothing to do with the quality of an album. he blamed people that value production for the 'destruction of hip hop' that is going on today.

_carmi

me, myself & us
Little Skittle said:
I was just sitting around and I remembered the worst rap-related opinion that I've ever heard. Someone on this board once that said that Illmatic was poorly produced and had poor beats. Can you believe that? Post up someone's opinion that just made you wish that that person would hang themself.
mm was that jason_g?

mmm when someone said here 50 cent's The Massacre was some hot stuff. :woah:

ARon

Any opinion that differs from mine of course.
But nah no one has really said anything that is that bad. Illmatic having poor production is pretty bad but I can understand someone saying that. If you are into the more mainstream appeal of Hip-Hop then I can see how they would think that Illmatic, and 90% of other unheard of artists beats might be boring, too mellow etc. Like club goers who really like that side of Hip-Hop would probably think Illmatic was wak but whatever.

Aristotle said:
Any opinion that differs from mine of course.
But nah no one has really said anything that is that bad. Illmatic having poor production is pretty bad but I can understand someone saying that. If you are into the more mainstream appeal of Hip-Hop then I can see how they would think that Illmatic, and 90% of other unheard of artists beats might be boring, too mellow etc. Like club goers who really like that side of Hip-Hop would probably think Illmatic was wak but whatever.
agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.