Termanology, prepares new street LP

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Recognized by The Source's Unsigned Hype column, Lawrence, Massachusetts native, Termanology plans to build off the buzz of the title with the release of his first Street LP, entitled Out The Gate, which is due in January.

The forthcoming album will be released on the rapper's own St. Records/Showoff imprint, and will feature guest appearances by Krumbsnatcha, Prospect of Terror Squad, Akrobatik and Shells.

The 23-year-old Puerto Rican has spent the last two years on the grind releasing four mixtapes, including three volumes of his Hood Politics series. His grind has helped him in collaborating with hip-hop's finest including Guru of Gangstarr, Mobb Deep, Royce Da 5'9, Nottz, Shells, J.R. Writer and both Prospect & Tony Sunshine of Terror Squad, to name a few. In addition, he's performed or opened alongside heavyweights such as 50 Cent, G-Unit, Fat Joe, Wu-Tang Clan, Kool G Rap, Lil' Scrappy, Fabolous and Chingy, among others.

"I like TERMANOLOGY because he dedicates his rhyming ability with the beats and these rappers nowadays have no clue, or respect for this culture," says DJ Premier of Termanology.

Term's first single, "This Is Hip-Hop," has received love from Clinton Sparks, Green Lantern and Tim Westwood and has received heavy rotation from Boston's biggest radio DJ's Geespin & Chubby Chubb.

In addition to dropping his street LP, Term is currently working on his "official" debut; all while being courted by a host of major labels.

Out The Gate is slated for release January 31.

Tracklisting and credits for Out The Gate is as follows:

Statik Selektah Intro
"This Is Hip-Hop"
"Motion Picture"
"22 Years"
"Welcome 2 The Hood" ft. Krumbsnatcha & Hectic
"Out The Gate" ft. ST Da Squad
"Brotherly Love" ft. Ed Rock & Snuk
"Circle Of Life" ft. Lee Wilson
"When We Were Kids" ft. Akrobatik & Jordan
"Baby" ft. Lee Wilson
"My Life f/ L Da Headtoucha"
"Ain't Gonna Be Rich 2 Ball" ft. Shells & Snuk
"Mommy, Daddy, Grandma"
"Never Be The Same" ft. Ed Rock, Ghetto & Checkmark
"Takin' You With Me"
"Ain't F---in With This" ft. Prospect (of Terror Squad)
"Ready f/ Esoteric & Gutta
P-N-C Outro
"The Anthem" (bonus track)

Source : Ballerstatus.net

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
oh wow..i actually know Gee spin and chubby chubb..they work on jamn945 and hot97 in boston. i didnt kno this kid was getting heavy rotation in beantown. im goin up there thursday..so ill see the buzz of him on the streets.

im wondering if this is the same dude dat was getting madd heavy rotation on the radios..cuz he had a single out that sampled one of biggies songs. if dats the dude..all the power to him. i just cant remember wut the song was. but it was the past summer and last winter..dat i herd the songs all over the radio.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.