Teen Tossed Behind Bars For Putting Grandma In Rap Video

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
A Florida teenager was sentenced to 18 months in juvenile detention today (October 28) for coaxing his senile grandmother into appearing in a rap video brandishing a gun and threatening police.

According to The Associated Press, 18-year-old Michael Alfinez made his 85-year-old grandmother appear in the rap video wearing a black mask and threatening to shoot "all the pigs" while holding a gun.

Authorities seized the tape during a routine traffic stop.

The tape also showed Alfinez and others shooting a pistol around town.

Alfinez pleaded guilty Tuesday to charges of elderly abuse and firing out of a moving vehicle and into a building.

Source: Sixshot.com

W

westcoastin

wow man yoo these articles keep gettin lamer n lamer shittt man fuck rap hiphop whatever this garbage is these dayz fuck it homie i got my rap collection from da 90z n ima stay bumpin it ftw fuck new rappers on da come up cuz its been done makaveli lives on

raywaters11

then get the hell off the site westcoastin, its pretty simple. or stick around and bitch some more cuz your posts are rarely read anyways...

and for the grandma, gangsta rap made her do it. </ice cube>

W

westcoastin

yoo raywaters11 u son of a bitch u cock sucking white mother fucker ur jus mad cuz thats ur granny u better shut ur fucking mouth before i put 2 up ur ass u gay ass mother fucker eat a dick n die punk bitch

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
they cant put some one in jail for making a video like that. and getting your gran to do something isnt elderly abuse, there isnt even such a law. If anything, he was put in jail for firing the gun in a public place.

and westcoastin, raywaters11 is right. shut up. you sound like a 15 year old egangster. you most likely white, overweight and uses ebonics.

wait! are you mark deez?

W

westcoastin

lol foo u lame ass hoes can back each other up n suck on each others clits all u want but truth be told u come on to my hood ill break all you niggaz apart aint nobody a e gangsta we been thuggin since elementry so u hoes need to eat a dick n stfu

W

westcoastin

your my main hoe bitch stfu u cant talk wit this fat dick in ur mouth busta ass motha fucka hahahahhaha

raywaters11

lol i just love e-egos... like ur such a thug because you're behind a computer. seriously, i thought u said the site blows, why the fuck u still here? answer that... cuz nobody even knows who you are.

also, how many "gangstas" play on the internet anyways... you're supposed to be so thug, so hood, so ghetto, but how many thug ass nigz type behind a computer all day, or can even afford to do so.. you prolly dont even live in the hood because you would be doin somethin else, or, you live in the hood and ur daddy has a good enough job so you can sit inside and play on the internet. and the black kids pick on you at school because you arent poor too so they beat you up. so then u try to jack their persona's and their lingo and use it online behind a 'gangsta' username. or you go to a private school and envy the other kids because they are good at sports and can run fast and jump high and all you can do is type incoherently on a message board that you say you hate but cant get off of..

i feel sorry for you. bitch.

i fail ta c how dis shit was illegal. was it fo him gettin his granma in da video or fo wut da granma did? an if it was wut da granma did y put him in jail instead of her? dis shit dont make no fuckin sense.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.