Tech N9ne - Slacker (Instrumental & Acapella)

thx well firstly just so u know i'ma girl and i'm a huge fan. best songs would be tormented,going bad, here comes tecca nina, slacker of course, worst enemy and real killer. he has a great voice at certain parts and when he sings dirty its a real plus.
you a fan?

Pacaveli-T said:
thx well firstly just so u know i'ma girl and i'm a huge fan. best songs would be tormented,going bad, here comes tecca nina, slacker of course, worst enemy and real killer. he has a great voice at certain parts and when he sings dirty its a real plus.
you a fan?
Yeah word up, ever been to a concert for Tech Nine... you got his albums? I heard he has a dope album Calm Before The Storm... you got it ? holla back mayne. ;)

Te-R.o.a.r (T.h.u.g.)777 said:
Yeah word up, ever been to a concert for Tech Nine... you got his albums? I heard he has a dope album Calm Before The Storm... you got it ? holla back mayne. ;)
no i havent been 2 one heard they're it dope and knows how 2 put on a show. yeah but absolute power and anghellic r seriously good with good shit on there check that out theres more songs on those cd's

and i'm a chick not a mayne tho.

Pacaveli-T said:
no i havent been 2 one heard they're it dope and knows how 2 put on a show. yeah but absolute power and anghellic r seriously good with good shit on there check that out theres more songs on those cd's

and i'm a chick not a mayne tho.
hehehe that's cool but I was talkin' to LarssonO7 :eek:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.