Tech N9ne okay after accident

Around 9:30 this morning near Billing's Montana headed toward Spokane Washington one of the vehicles carrying Tech N9ne a four others lost control due to weather conditions leaving the road and rolling several time before coming to a stop down a road side imbankment. Miraculously everyone walked away including Tech N9ne himself aparently in performable condition. After a visit to the local Billings hospital Tech N9ne headed out on a flight to Spokane, WA in efforts to keep the tour on schedule. Others will follow shortly eitehr by road or plane due to the vehicle and trailer being totaled. More updates later.......

http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/Pages/news.html

thank god i almost shit myself thinking he died when i read it man i swear my heart skipped a beat. im glad to hear he's fine and the dudes too of course.

Pacaveli-T said:
thank god i almost shit myself thinking he died when i read it man i swear my heart skipped a beat. im glad to hear he's fine and the dudes too of course.
So true, he's had some of the best flows and style in years.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.