talib kweli live was the illest shit ive ever seen (description inside)

Little Skittle

it was opened by some dudes named "growing nation" or some shit...r'n'b kinda but rap kinda also. they were fucking ill. the whole crowd was already insane from these rnb dudes. so kweli comes out hyped as a mutherfucker performs like 3 songs and during the second song, he has about 15 people come on stage and break dance. then he goes "that was some ill ass old school shit! whos got respect for the oldschool???" then some fan snatched the mic and was like "GO KWELI GO KWELI GO!". so fuckin kweli breakdances for like 15 seconds as the crowd just roars. and in the middle of the third song hes like "STOP THE MUSIC NOW! THESE 2 CATS UP HERE ARE FUCKING ASSHOLES!!! YEA U MOTHERFUCKER, DONT U FUCK UP MY SHIT, U CAN COME ON STAGE RIGHT NOW AND I'LL SHOW U WUTS UP....YEA THIS NIGGA TOO!" all while the crowd is chanting "asshole, asshole" in unison. then kweli goes "LOOK AT THIS OTHER MOTHERFUCKER...GET YOUR ASS ON STAGE IF U WANNA FIGHT....SECURITY STEP BACK, LET THIS MAN UP IF HE WANTS TO FIGHT ME". needless to say, the guy didnt come up and kweli is like "YEA MOTHERFUCKERS, THATS SOME PUSSY SHIT, PUSSY ASS TRYIN TO START FIGHTS AT MY CONCERT...SUGAR FACE ASS NIGGA". kweli does about 6 more songs (including "i try" and "get by") and the crowd was just nuts the whole time.and then, right before he leaves he goes "i heard the kkk was sayin that dont want no black people to perform at summerfest! anyone here like that? if there is, get ur ass on stage so i can whoop your ass. but if ur not like that...I GOT LOVE FOR MY WHITE PEOPLE! WHITE PEOPLE PUT UR HANDS UP!!!". so he leaves and we chant "KWELI KWELI KWELI" and he comes back out for an encore. his encore was a freestyle to the "get em high" beat which was one of the best freestyles ive ever heard. i think it was 16 bars but i can only remember some right now it went something like this

"im freestylin on a track thats wut i do best
like ur man common sense, or your boy kanye west
yo its me up in ur motherfuckin residence
and fuck george bush, we want KWELI FOR PRESIDENT
not tony yayo, only weed, i dont do other drugs
and i love milwaukee kuz they show me nothin but love"

and the whole crowd smelled like weed and in his freestyle he sed somethin like "bring me up a blunt....haha yea i smell it in the crowd"

the crowd just literally exploded, especially after the last line. damn talib kweli is so fuckin ill!!!

seeing kweli would be awesome, glad you enjoyed it.

and thats pretty hot:

CalcuoCuchicheo

Little Miss Vixen
2pac4prez2004 said:
and thats pretty hot:

Well no, it isn't that hot. The only thing that's clever is the mentioning of the place he's in - & even that ain't rocket science.

I saw him last year in the UK opening for Kanye it was awesome. He got people on stage doing that break dancing shit as well, it was an awesome show.

Sounds sick
He's coming here in a week, but it's just him opening up for black eyed peas and it's $50. so fuck that.
last year i saw him for $10, and his show was crazy

Little Skittle

Hostile Apostle said:
Hey Little Skittle....are you from Milwaukee? Just wondering cause Talib was here a couple days ago.

west allis technically...right on the border of west milwaukee....

how old are u and where u go to school and shit?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.