Taje Interview

First off, for the people who are getting to know Taje of Thuglife, tell us a little about yourself...

Well my story really doesn't differ from anyone else thats from the places we are from, the streets. I just made a conscious decision to get out of that situation and help others do the same. I am a very complex person, there is alot of different aspects to me, I saw my way out through music. It helped me out with alot of different turmoils and things in my life. I'm CEO of LNS Entertainment, Inc. I am an active member of Thug Life, Lost Soulz and Wardoggz.

Why 'Hot Box' for the recently released mixtape by yourself, what sort of direction were you hoping to take this?

Well I named it hot box because I feel like I am smoking out the game, In my smoke, you know I am being hot boxxed. Anyone that knows me knows that I like to hot box. Thats basically what I am doing is hot boxxing the game.

What sort of response did the mixtape 'Hot Box' receive and was this response what you expected?

The Hot Box has received alot of good reaction, people are telling me that they can listen all the way through, its not really one of those CD's you just skip through. As far as what I expected, Im talking about real things, real emotions, real situations that people go through so I expected people to be able to relate to me, and thats what I feel is happening.

Read the rest of this Interview - http://www.kadafilegacy.com/tajeinterview.php

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
how dat nicca is claimin´thuglife?nobody even hrard of dat bwoy.
he gotta tell his story how he became thuglife member.
stretch wuz down with thuglife and u never saw/see "stretch of thug life"!but taje?löl

haha... get over it, its a title... u people got 2 much time on your hands 2 b complainin about every fuckin thing u can notice... it's simple, Taje a member of Thuglife... if its decided to put 'Taje of Thuglife' that's what it will be...

stop with the complainin... give people a chance, n get over whatever problems u got that u gotta spend ya time on a forum findin every imperfection

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.