T-Pain & Lil Wayne Haven't Gotten In The Studio For Their Album, But They're Working

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
While Lil Wayne and T-Pain have yet to spend any serious time in the studio to work on their T-Wayne collabo project, the pair have been working on the project apart from each other.

T-Pain recently told MTV Europe that the two superstars have had trouble getting into the studio due to conflicting schedules, but have been working on music by sending records to each other via e-mail, and so far, it's worked.

In fact, the pair might do two T-Wayne projects -- an official album, and a mixtape.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, definitely we can discuss it, man," Pain told MTV. "I've been doing an album with Lil Wayne. It's called T-Wayne: The Project. It's basically just going to be an array of things, just a visual love. The two artists you've seen collaborate with everyone except each other. When you see us together, it's crazy right now. We already have what we've done. We're gonna keep going till they tell us to stop. We might even put out a mixtape. We've got so many songs that we just might do a T-Wayne mixtape too."

While the T-Wayne album may not surface until the distant future, fans can look forward to Pain's upcoming third solo project, Thr33 Ringz.

T-Pain recently finished shooting a video for "Can't Believe It," which features Weezy, from the forthcoming album. Pain says it's a Casanova song about "getting a girl to ride with you," he explains. "Basically I got a lot of stuff on my album that's not that simple. It's just basically a way to calm things down."

The album also features collaborations with Chris Brown on the track "Freeze," one with Ludacris on "Chopped & Screwed," DJ Khaled on "Karaoke," and Kanye West on "Therapy."

The album is slated to drop this fall.

Source: BallerStatus.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.