T-Pain’s “Good Life” Could Be Better Spent

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
In a recent interview with Blender magazine, R&B singer T-Pain explains the ups and downs of living the “Good Life.”

While the R&B superstar has become a well known figure in the music industry, he chooses not to let it get to his head.

He admits, while his friends are driving expensive sports cars, he would much rather be driving something “average.”

“He’s real average. Like, I’m getting him into Lamborghinis, but he’d rather buy Mini Coopers, Smart cars, Scions – it’s funny,” stated Akon.

The singer also admitted, his growing wealth is not all glamorous and has even caused a few problems with his family.

“Now my dad asks for money every time I talk to him, and that’s just weird. He and I used to get along fantastic – until all the dollar signs,” T-Pain told Blender.

“My whole family, man, they see what they see and they automatically ask for stuff. It ain’t a problem except when they ask for shit they don’t need. I bought my mom a house and a Porsche truck. I bought my sister a Buick truck. I gave my dad $20,000. I didn’t even feel that one. But he asked for more, like two days later. It got to the point where he straight up said, ‘Gimme $250,000 and you don’t have to worry about me no more.’ Like, what the fuck? That’s a payoff for your dad. God damn.”

The full interview can be read on Blender.com

In related news, T-Pain’s third studio album, Thr33 Ringz, is scheduled for release on November 11, in which Pain will play the role of executive producer.

raywaters11

yeah thats pretty bad, i couldnt imagine my family hittin me up for money every time i talked to them on the phone... i'd prolly cut ties wit them.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.