T.I. Working On Album During House Arrest

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Since the chart-topping success of Tupac Shakur's 1995 classic Me Against The World, many rappers have found success and survival in releasing material during times of controversy. Whether it was Lil Kim's critically acclaimed, five-mic album The Naked Truth or Shyne's Def Jam vendetta Godfather Buried Alive, today's rapper often capitalizes on the added publicity push of an album at the time of incarceration.

For superstar T.I., already delivering a certified platinum album in each of the last two years, 2008 is likely to follow suit, whether or not the Atlanta rapper is convicted of felony gun possession or not. According to Entertainment Weekly, Tip is reportedly at work in his Bankhead home on Paper Trail. The album's title may be a hint at whisperings that the multimillionaire was targeted on the basis of his celebrity.

Although both T.I. and DJ Toomp have hinted that the rapper's next project would be a reunion with his longtime veteran producer, no album personnel has been confirmed yet.

Source: HipHopDX.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.