T.I vs Ludacris

I bet most of yall already know the story behind their beef but i wanna kno in ur opinion who do u think is better. In my opinion i think T.I is better because he keeps it real.

Luda eats T.I up in most respects , what u mean when he keeps it real??? So youre saying someone could win a beef because they keep it real regardless of skills?

^^^ Who keept it more real pac or big Pac right so who you gonna go for?? Pac cuz whut he said had meaning he just didnt say bullshit spellin his name or somethin. Its kind of like if a female meets two guys at the same time and she has to choose between the two shell go for tha one who keeps it real. Shes not gonna want a liar or someone not down to earth. Maybe when u grow up youll understand

S. Fourteen

Makaveli2917 said:
^^^ Who keept it more real pac or big Pac right so who you gonna go for?? Pac cuz whut he said had meaning he just didnt say bullshit spellin his name or somethin. Its kind of like if a female meets two guys at the same time and she has to choose between the two shell go for tha one who keeps it real.Shes not gonna want a liar or someone not down to earth. Maybe when u grow up youll understand

Bwahahahaha, ok lady

Maybe she just wants some sex out of the relationship so shes goes for the fake one cuz he has a bigger cock and he's really good at eating out the pussy.... lol

No really, thats some stupid analogy.. comparing rap skills to bitches, come on now...lol So Pac could win the toughest of freestyle battles cuz he kept it real? Pac had the greatest kills because he kept it real? I DONT THINK SO.

I'd prefer T.I. but let me say this, people like you make me sick, yall are little maggots, yall are so wrapped up in whats "real" and whats "fake", you end up denying the kills of rappers because of it. What makes TI so real? He makes songs for the ladies, He makes commercial songs... so what?

Maybe you need to re-think some stuff... or just grow up.

*salty first of all looks like u dont understand females u must of never had bitches after u. When u lie to a female bout havin 3 cars or not havin kids they dont go for u idiot cuz u a fake balla ur lame to them ur childish to them. get ur pad bitch this is bitches 101 for u niggas dat dont know shit. And second of all T.I is not for just females idiot he raps for the hustlas what would luda kno about hustlin that bitch was a d.j back in the day. And please tell me you were jokin when u said that being real in rap is not what its about bitch in the ja/50 beef who did people go 4 the most 50 right just cuz he got "shot 9 times". And listen i also like luda but i feel T.I more cuz he keeps it real and has good lyrics.

S. Fourteen

- Ludacris never sold drugs, he is fake

- Picking your favorite rapper is like a girl picking out a boyfriend

ok, tell me more of this bitches 101

Ok napoleon dynamite let me tell ya in rap if u say hey i got mack 10's,saw to sever ur limbs" u betta prove it cuz when reality comes out that u went to college and still had chores at home you r gonna loose fans don u get it???

S. Fourteen

How about this.

"T.I is not for just females idiot he raps for the hustlas"

50 Cent raps for the hustlas, he says he's from the hood and he sold crack.. so he's real right?

50 Cent got shot 9 times, he's real right? He's been there and know the struggle.

So according to you 50 Cent is the realest rapper alive right now.

^^^ first of all T.I and 50 are different cuz T.I actually comes too you street and 50 doesnt he goes for showing off to suburbs (ex:you). And if you read good i also said that T.I had good lyrics he flows hard when tha fuck did i ever say 50 flows tight????idiot so think nigga

And whuts with bringing young buck up. look i prefer T.I cuz i feel him he makes music for people like me ok so like luda go to his concert bang him and ask me if i give a fuck

^^ u really dont get it do you thats a video idiot everybody is fake in a video... Its like syin oh ludacris will knock ur ass out cuz he has those big ass arms fuckin idiot

S. Fourteen

I suppose, TI will continue to speak to the street from his big ass mansion somewhere.

I hate Ludacris.

They are both fake and real and picking a favorite rapper is like picking a boyfriend.

George Bush is real because he makes decisions for Americans.

Chingy is real because he got guns.

Yukmouth is fake cuz he doesnt appeal to me.

I hate Ludacris.

Its been fun, thanks.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.