T.I. to star in Justice League movie?

Caesar

Staff member
We've just received word from somebody in the Grand Hustle camp that T.I. has tried out for the role of Green Lantern in the upcoming Justice League movie, based on the DC comic book of the same name.

For those of you unfamiliar with the Justice League, it is a super group of heros consisting of DC's most popular characters such as the aforementioned Green Lantern, Superman, Batman, Flash, Aquaman, Wonder Women and more.

Green Lantern character possesses a "power ring" that gives the user great control over the physical world as long as the wielder has sufficient willpower and strength to wield it.

T.I. can next be seen in American Gangster along side Denzel Washington and Russell Crowe as well as rappers Common and RZA.

Source: StreetHop.com

Samuel Jackson for Green Lantern! lol, just kidding.

T.I is way to skinny to be Green Lantern. Unless they edit him so he can appear to be big.

Bad idea. As people have already said, comic characters are pretty buff, and T.I. is a pretty skinny guy naturally. All of the protein shakes and weights in the world couldn't get him to be big. Plus I don't think Green Lantern (the black one, John Stewart) talks anything like T.I. Plus I couldn't really see him just talking like a regular person.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Stewart_(comics)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.