T.I. Takes The Pulpit At Easter Sunday Service

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
T.I. was among more than 30,000 people who celebrated their Easter Sunday at Atlanta’s Georgia Dome on Sunday, March 23.

As reported earlier, T.I., who is currently under house arrest for various gun charges, was given permission by a judge on Thursday, March 20 to attend the service.

According to 11 Alive News, T.I. took the pulpit Sunday to speak about his purpose for observing Easter.

“We're here to celebrate the death of our Lord and Savior,” T.I. said. “He was willing to give his life for us so that we may ask for forgiveness for our sins and be forgiven and saved...no matter how many times we have to ask...or how long it takes to get it right.”

T.I., who has pleaded not guilty to the weapon charges, faces five or more years behind bars if convicted.

Source: Sixshot.com

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
there ain't been a update 2 this shit yet? I heard the other day he got 1 year, plus community hours & has to do a out reach type of shit for kids w/ prosecution admiting 'got special treatment cause of his status' I dont know facts behind all of this but some shit either break in support of Ti or behind the scenes bull shit occured I dont know nt smell right

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.