T.I. Spreads Holiday Cheer, Raises Money & Serves Thanksgiving Dinner To ATL Needy

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
T.I. was among various volunteers who dished out food to Atlanta's needy at the city's largest Thanksgiving dinner held at Turner Field yesterday (November 27).

According to The Associated Press, 22,000 people turned up for the dinner which was organized by the Hosea Feed the Hungry and Homeless.

"It's a pleasure for me to help service those who are definitely in need of the service," T.I. told reporters at the event.

On Wednesday (November 26), the Atlanta bred rapper raised nearly $100,000 within two hours on a local radio show to support the Hosea Feed the Hungry and Homeless. Young Jeezy also helped out by donating $5,000.

"I shouldn't be but I'm amazed by their giving," said Elisabeth Omilami, the co-director of Hosea Feed the Hungry and Homeless. "I've been doing this for 39 years but I've never seen a year like this one in terms of donations."

Source: Sixshot.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.