T.I. secretly recording in Australia?

The Paperboy

Importing that new shit!
EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT!

Sample:
T.I.'s upcoming album T.I. vs. TIP has been wrapped up and finished, the first single is already out and the video has hit StreetHop.com (t.i.-big-shit-poppin.html) and TV stations; so why is T.I. secretly recording in Sydney?Our sources tell us that T.I. is currently at Studio 301 in Sydney, Australia. The studio is known for it's secrecy, even including accommodation at the spot so artists can fly in under the radar and work distraction free.Just last month, Snoop Dogg was at the Studio, and it was only revealed he was in the country after a StreetHop.com Australian representative spoted him in...

CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL STORY or head to StreetHop.com for more news.

7 Syns

How could Snoop been in the country when our Government wouldn't let him in for the MTV Australian Awards which also happened to be last month? I smell BS on the Snoop part.

peac3.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
It was about 2 weeks before the awards. Ask anybody in Sydney that frequents XO, Ive seen photos of him there.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
^^ Because they made the decision AFTER the two weeks he was here before.

Snoop used to always come to Australia he loves it here.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.