T.I. Schools Chicago Kids, "Dont Blame Me & My Music When You Get In Trouble"

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Atlanta rapper T.I. paid a visit to a Chicago High School yesterday (September 3) to advise students to stay in school and stay out of trouble.

According to The Chicago Defender, T.I. gave his words of wisdom to over 100 kids at Prologue Early College High School on Wednesday.

“Don’t get it twisted,” shared T.I. “Find out who you are what you like to do. Don't follow behind anyone else. And if you do find yourself getting in trouble, don’t blame me and my music for it.”

“I’m in enough trouble, I don’t need any help,” he added jokingly.

Over the past ten months, T.I. has spent of hundreds of hours doing community service. The rapper agreed to do 1,500 hours of community service as part of his plea deal for the federal weapons charges he picked up in October 2007.

As part of the community service, the rapper was ordered to reach out to school children.

During his talk with the students, one of the kids asked the rapper whether he thought about his mistakes before he made them.

“Yes, and I did it anyway,” T.I. replied. “That’s what you call being dumb.”

In related news, T.I. will be releasing his fifth solo album titled Paper Trail on September 30th. The album will feature appearances from Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Kanye West and Rihanna, among others.

Source: Sixshot.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.