T.I. Papertrail

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
The album leaked like 10 days ago, carmen.

Now I'm not a mind reader or a psychic, but you want a link right about now, don't you?

how bad do you want it?

...he doesn't have to know.

_carmi

me, myself & us
i didnt really browse the net for it. but usually when i come here there is always a thread about the latest leaks. was wondering.

Paper Trail is in stores now, I am looking forward to checking out the collaborations with JT and Rihanna, a definate purchase for me right now

anyone see the episode of Punkd where he was getting on his private jet and the show planted bullets on him? Haha, and after he knew he was on the show he said something like

"im on probation on you guys going to plant that type of shit on me"

Jeremy

The song with Rihanna 'Live Your Life' is quality.
Yeah, I like a lot of the album.

anyone see the episode of Punkd where he was getting on his private jet and the show planted bullets on him? Haha, and after he knew he was on the show he said something like

"im on probation on you guys going to plant that type of shit on me"

lol. He was saying that wasn't his bag. He was scared as fuck.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
The album sucks apart from like 3 tracks. But, then again, all his albums suck apart from like 3 tracks.

I can't believe TI sampled that awful foreign track with Rihanna, that sample is just annoying as is its original, awful. the dead and gone track is a'ight

Jeremy

I can't believe TI sampled that awful foreign track with Rihanna, that sample is just annoying as is its original, awful. the dead and gone track is a'ight

The Rihanna song owns. The JT track is hot also. I like 75% of the album. It's nice.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.