T.I. nominated for eight BET awards

Atlanta rapper T.I. has received eight nominations for the very first BET Hip-Hop Awards, as announced by Jermaine Dupri, Ludacris, Katt Williams and Young Jeezy on October 12th.

T.I. received the most nominations but was closely followed by Busta Rhymes with six, Chamillionaire with five and Lupe Fiasco with four. T.I. was nominated in the following categories:

- Video of the Year
- Hip-Hop Track of the Year
- Hip-Hop MVP of the Year
- Lyricist of the Year
- Best Live Performance
- Best Collaboration
- Hip-Hop CD of the Year
- Hip-Hop Hustler of the Year

Sway, Kano, Blak Twang, Plan B and Dizzee Rascal were all nominated in the Best UK Hip-Hop artist category.

Stephen Hill, Executive Vice President of Entertainment, Music Programming and Talent for BET Networks, said, "We are extremely excited to be producing our first BET Hip-Hop Awards and look forward to a show that reflects the genre with the respect, acknowledgment and show production value it's due."

Comedian Katt Williams will host the show on November 15th.

T.I. features on the latest 2pac single ‘Pac’s Life’ with Ashanti.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
no, probably, how much Hustling the rapper does in and out of the industry, its just their play on the award. its like a "most successful" or "best businessman, etc. T.I. would definitely be up for that shit

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.