T.I. Inks Three Picture Deal With Screen Gems

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Screen Gems inked a three picture deal with rapper/actor T.I. this week that is slated to launch with the rapper appearing in the crime drama Bone Deep.

The move comes just after T.I.'s deal with MTV, as previously reported [on Singersroom.com], which involves a reality series that will cover the 1,000 hours of community service he is slated to perform before heading off to serve his sentence next year.

In Bone Deep, the first of the three picture deal, T.I. joins Matt Dillon and Idris Elba in the film about a group of bank robbers who pull off a daring high rise heist and are dragged into one last job by a freshly paroled cohort; according to Variety.

T.I. who has also also appeared in American Gangster and ATL, will later star in the second Screen Gems film titled Boulevard, a drama in development, with the third picture to be determined at a later date.

According to recent reports, the movie work will be scheduled around the legal complications faced by the star.

Source: Singersroom.com

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
He wasn't bad in American Gangster.I felt his role wasn't needed, but just maybe to supplement Denzel's character slightly. Still, he was solid in it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.