roaches

What do you think?

Second verse:
"I an't talking to Jigga cause that's my nigga - the REAL PRESIDENT CARTER."

Third verse:
"I ain't talking to B.G. 'cause he like me"

"I know you wanna be just like me since you got your new record deal nigga"

"You in a video with a white T don't make you a dope dealer"

There're two conspicuous names not mentioned in the "I'm not talking to..."s.

ill-matic

roaches said:
What do you think?

Second verse:
"I an't talking to Jigga cause that's my nigga - the REAL PRESIDENT CARTER."

sounds like hes talking bout Wayne here. but i thougth they were cool?

he also says "I aint talkin bout Cham (or Cam?) cause he's my partna"

Ludacris >> T.I.

beat is knockin'. just blaze is a king. hard to rock though. i wouldnt think T.I. would be the type to fuck around with subliminal shit. i guess eurrbody do it.

ill-matic said:
what's so good about T.I?
you know what, i'm sick of trying to defend this guy. i guess he's just one of those rappers that either you love or you hate. i must admit, i'm riding t.i.'s dick like a pretty pink pony, and i like it. i like it a lot. plus, like roaches said, he has a dank haircut :thumb:

oh yeah, and i doubt hes goin at jeezy, cuz i'm sure him and T.I. are cool. i know for a fact that t.i. and flip squashed the beef, so it would make no sense for tip to diss him. and i also thought he was cool with weezy, but judging by that carter line and the powers of elimination, i would have to vote for weezy..... but i wouldnt bet on it

Hallbanger said:
you know what, i'm sick of trying to defend this guy. i guess he's just one of those rappers that either you love or you hate. i must admit, i'm riding t.i.'s dick like a pretty pink pony, and i like it. i like it a lot. plus, like roaches said, he has a dank haircut :thumb:
LOL! I like T.I. too.. 1 of like only 2 or 3 southern rappers that i actually listen too... I'm feelin his new album.. not as much as his last but its still good!

roaches

He played the entire album on Shade 45 tonight (thank God for the three-day trial). It's pretty good. DJ Drama interviewed him and he talked about songs between tracks:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G0S1G17Y
(I ganked this from another message board, I don't know if it works).

He's pretty coy about who he's talking about. People have said Lil' Wayne, Bow Wow, and Rick Ross.

This has been my LCD post.

_carmi

me, myself & us
Hallbanger said:
lmao.

dunno aint into T.I. that much.

TCD

I've heard 2 just Blaze cuts from the album and the first (King Back) sounds like sumptin' Jay lef over from the Black album.

I think this was also part of the reason why T.I. didn't name the rapper- to get people talkin' about him and the album.

P.S. I think T.I. cut is too low, it makes him look more skinny, I don't know why but more hair gives the illusion of weight.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.