T.I. Headed Back To Jail

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Rapper T.I. (born Clifford Harris Jr.) is headed back to jail early next year to finish serving his jail sentence.

The “Whatever You Like” hit-maker was arrested on felony gun charges a year ago and has lost millions of dollars in income because of it.

According to MTV, T.I. says he isn’t going out without a fight and plans to be as pro-active as possible while incarcerated.

“I ain’t gonna be sitting still doing nothing,” the rapper told MTV.
“All those days will be spent speaking to people who are interested in being in the T.I. business... It’s just months of planning. It’s just a long time to roll the project out. The wheels will be turning; just the car ain’t going nowhere.”

As far as his album goes, Paper Trail – T.I.’s sixth studio album – is certified platinum.

Paper Trail sold 568,000 copies in its first week and debuted No. 1 on the Billboard 200.

The album has received positive reviews from critics and has been nominated for a Grammy award.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.