T.I. given plea deal of 15 years in jail

Caesar

Staff member
You may be excused for forgetting this even went down because it surprisingly hasn't been mentioned in a while, but TI was arrested before the BET Hip-Hop Awards last October for allegedly sending his bodyguard to buy several machine guns from an undercover ATF agent; as well as silencers, which are illegal in the state of Georgia.

StreetHop.com has just received word that the 27 year old rapper has officially been offered a plea deal of 15 years with a minimum mandatory sentance of 13; which means that even with good behavior he wont see freedom until the year 2021.

A 15 year plea? Really? Fuck! If that's the plea, which I doubt he accepts, what's the full sentance? One has to wonder whether or not the silencers, which result in the bulk of the sentance, were thrown in as a "bonus" from the undercover ATF agent; they're nice like that.

Keep your head up Tip!

Source: StreetHop.com

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Fuck. Why TI why? If he goes in for that long this is going to be the biggest wasted talent in HipHop right now. I mean, I like Shyne and all, but he was no where on TIs level.

Hope he gets off.

PuffnScruff

the ATF are serious when it comes to felons having weapons in their possession and trying to illegally purchase them. i love his music but he gets what he deserves for being a dumb shit

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
There are some things that you just don't do in America. One is traffic coke across state lines, the other what TI did.

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
oh damn man that sucks..good luck to TI...i know i wouldnt want to be in jail for that long..or in jail at all for that matter

Kadafi Son

What the fuck has buying guns got to do with making or not making enough money rapping or doing anything really?
haha tru.

But I think 15years isn't fitting. He shouldn't get no more than 5 years. If ya ask me, he should remain free. I don't think his crime was that serious with all the other shit thats happenin in tha world

Kadafi Son

^ So just because there is "other shit" happening in the world, then smaller crimes should just get to slide?
I didn't say they should get to slide, though, personally, I feel EVERYBODY has the right to defend themselves, regardless of what the judge told me. It shouldn't be a crime to buy gunz unless you proved yourself to not being able to handle them. So like i said, 15 years is overdoing it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.