T.i Gets Punkd

Yeah he said some shit like he's on probation for 7 years and I was like "Damn!", he'd be way better off not assaulting anyone even Ashton's friend posing as a fake ass cop...but did U see when they put them slugs in his hand, he was saying 'Please get this out of my mind!, I don't know who that belongs to but please get this out of my hand!", they did get him good though!

DeeezNuuuts83 said:
I saw that one. He wasn't as hard as I thought he'd be, he sounded like a little girl half the time.
I thought he was going to be a lot harder, but he seemed very reasonable and actually wanted to work with the cop. From listening to his music, I would have thought otherwise (all though and everything), but he proved he could be an adult. That's good for him. I can understand why he was so calm. When you're doing that well, it would be a damn shame to go to jail over something like this.

H.E. Pennypacker said:
I thought he was going to be a lot harder, but he seemed very reasonable and actually wanted to work with the cop. From listening to his music, I would have thought otherwise (all though and everything), but he proved he could be an adult. That's good for him. I can understand why he was so calm. When you're doing that well, it would be a damn shame to go to jail over something like this.
Exactly. When I said I expected him to be harder, I wasn't insinuating that I expected him to throw down with the cop--not at all. I just meant although he was cooperative, his demeanor was VERY different from what he portrays in his music and his videos. The pitch of his voice got all high at times, it was funny. He acted the way I would've expected Justin Timberlake or whoever to react. Not to say the way he acted was a bad thing, I applaud him for being mature, it's just that he was waaaay different from how I thought he'd be.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.