T.I. denies snitching rumors

Caesar

Staff member
Rumors have been flying around the place that T.I. snitched to lower his bid on gun charges; 50 Cent even recently mentioned it (again) in this video. The rumors stem from the fact that his final sentence seemed so small compared to what he was facing and was expected to get.

As he prepares to begin his bid on March 27th Tip has finally spoken out on the allegations.

"Ain't no such thing as a secret snitch," T.I. said. "If there was there'd be no need for the witness protection program. Pull up my agreement. It's public record. Ain't no way you could hide it, especially being a public figure. And as much as people saying that it is happening, don't you think somebody would have did the research to say, 'Okay look, we got proof, here it is?' People just know that it could have been a lot worse and they wanted it to be a lot worse, but lies will never overrule the truth."

Freedom Froggy

with me being in the feds, i heard pretty much 99% of the other people i was locked up with say that he was a snitch.. but the thing is most people say shit ou they mouth/// its very possible that he got a year because of the way the guiidelines are set up now.. they are no longer mandatory, only advisory... although with what he had.. if he was anybody else he would be doing ATLEAST 10 years not to mention the fact that he is already a felon so he would be in atleast category 2-3

but I dont know.. i dont presonally care but thats how the feds work

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.