T.I always on the grind

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Atlanta rapper T.I. has contributed verses to the upcoming Beyonce album, B-Day as well as the forthcoming disc from Justin Timberlake. The latter, produced by Timbaland, is a tune dedicated to T.I.’s female fans.

"It's sayin' we really put it down for the young ladies," T.I. explained backstage at the BET Awards. "I think we gonna do good from Bankhead [Court, the housing project where T.I. was raised,] to Berlin. I think it's gonna go down."

Meanwhile, the rapper just shot a video for his next single, "Live in the Sky," with the song’s guest star Jamie Foxx.

"It's about the trials and tribulations that I've been through from the life I used to live to the life I'm now fortunate enough to live," T.I. said. "And just paying respect to my cousin and some of my homeboys that didn't make it to see the day and one of my friends who is doing life right now."

The artist and owner of Grand Hustle Records is thick into the promotion of his current album, King, but is already making plans for his next album, which he has named T.I. vs. Tip. He’s also in the process of selecting his big-screen follow-up to ATL.

"We don't know exactly what I'm doing next, man, but I have a lot of opportunities to stand alongside some very heavy hitters in the film industry, and I plan to take full advantage," he said.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.