Swizz Beatz Shoots Down Rumors That Alicia Keys Broke Up His Marriage

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Superstar producer Swizz Beatz recently shot down rumors that R&B crooner Alicia Keys broke up his marriage.

As reported earlier, Swizz and his R&B singer wife Mashonda announced their divorce earlier in May this year. Despite the couple releasing a statement that their separation was amicable, rumors begun to circulate that Swizz was having an affair with Alicia Keys which lead to the separation.

Swizz Beatz angrily discounted the rumors to MTV News today (June 17) by taking shots at MediaTakeOut.com for blowing the rumor out of proportion and by using a comment his wife gave to Hip Hop Weekly Magazine.

"That sh-- just looks like drama," Swizz said. "They got another big name involved. I don't comment on my personal life. Why start now? You start commenting on that sh--, then they start twisting it out. I'm not gonna speak about nothing. They [gave Mashonda] two pages in Hip Hop Weekly. She didn't even say nothing about Alicia. They blew it up on MediaTakeOut.com. They flipped that into some other shit."

"I'm not hiding anything," he continued. "I can see if I was hiding something. I'm a grown man. Nobody is living no perfect life. Mashonda has a single coming out that I funded, photo shoots that I funded. We made our statement that we're still working together. They didn't wanna believe it. I said I would be continuing to support her career. Nobody wants to look at that sh--. They wanna look at 'Alicia Keys.' That sh-- is ignorant."

Swizz did reveal that he has worked with Alicia Keys recently. The energetic producer remixed Alicia's latest single, "Teenage Love Affair," which features LL Cool J. Swizz also divulged he has also contributed beats to upcoming projects from T.I., Ludacris, Young Jeezy, G-Unit, Cassidy and Jay-Z.

Swizz will be releasing his sophomore solo album titled Life After The Party in October.

Source: Sixshot.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.