Swizz Beatz & DMX

TheCat

its okay not great. nice to hear dmx hype again, but i just don't feel as excited listening to his new stuff any more, not sure if the style is tiresome or i just out grown his music. i still bump Slippin, would love to hear more of that style from the flesh of my flesh album.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
lol, why point me out in the crowd?

As for DMX's new style, he's obviously not as dark and grimy as we all would like him to be. It's pretty much what we all know him for, I'm optimistic about the album. He's been through hell and back, so I'm hoping he can redeem himself. I like Change Gon' Come... Time to get Paid, is more meh. Is he back? Hard to say at the moment, but even if he released an epic album he wouldn't get the credit he deserves cause all we've seen from as of late is arrests, drug charges and crack-head ramblings from him - that's pretty much the association people have with him now. I still have to hear more to say that he's finally back, lets hope he stays out of jail this time. lol.

Stred

Stank ass bitch
Staff member
I remember reading something you said along the lines of " I want dmx to release another dope album but I dought this will happen due to that he is now insane" or something like that lol

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
I always preferred his more introspective songs. He's trying to recapture that voice on the first song, but failing miserably. He hasn't had anything to say as an artist for a long time.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.