Swizz Beats production

Anybody else agree with me that his production is pretty wack. I've never been a fan of it, but that song with Memphis Bleek just put it over the top, and he's got a song on the new Young Gunz that is just as bad. It seems like he does the hook on every track and every hook is pretty much the same.

wow most of the ppl in here share my opinion, i was thinkin bout makin this thread a few days ago. i dont see the big deal.....i only enjoyed shyne song on his cd.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
There has never been hype about him in the first place. He's a very good producer, more than capable of dropping a couple of bangers each year, which he does by the way.

S O F I S T I K said:
There has never been hype about him in the first place. He's a very good producer, more than capable of dropping a couple of bangers each year, which he does by the way.
he sucks i d k y ppl make a big deal bout him
I've never, EVER heard anyone hype Swizz up. EVER. I think he's a good producer myself, very capable of dropping a couple bangers each year, as SOFISTIK stated.

PuffnScruff

swizz is a good producer, he has dropped lots of bangers through out the years. he's the king of the bounce beats. thats what he is known for, making beats that have a bouncing kind of feel to it. thats what he's good at. at times it can sound the same. but i think he does a good job of making each beat a little bit more unique than his previous.

Hostile Apostle said:
Bring Em Out is tight.

And i'm not saying he's in the top level of producers, I just think the guy sucks cock. That's my opinion and I had to express it.
its tight cos of the sample tho :(

YES. EVERY SINGLE BEAT HE MAKES SOUNDS THE SAME.

I like music that has heart to it. Not some commercialized shit that they just use the same fucking sounds for to make money off it.

People are acting like he's only just now become wack. Dude has always been making wack beats for wack rappers (DMX, Eve, Drag-On, Busta, NORE, LL). In fact, i'd probably say that his recent production has been better than anything he ever did for the Ruff Ryders, and that's predominantly thanks to the fact that hot rappers (T.I., Young Gunz, Memph Bleek, Cassidy) are now rhyming over them and he uses a Jay-Z line every song.

swizz productions r one of the best. ppl say some of dem are mediocre but thats cos 20 songs being produced every month. the song he produced on shynes latest was off the hook, fave song on the cd, and shyne spit some made shit on it... swizz 4 life

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.