Swear Censor

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
Is there any chance of adding the option of a 'Swear Censor' in the User CP? At the moment I have to be careful of what threads I view at work as sites with 'Swear/Curse' words get blocked, if a site triggers of the block too many times, the whole site gets banned from being accessed on the works computers.

Pz

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Are you some kind of fucking wanking cunt?

I do not want a bollocking shit dick swear censor....

I get a hard dick using the word, cunt.

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
^haha

i guess i dont mind if it was added on as an option..but i dont think we need it because its up to the person weather he or she wants to use bad langauage in the first place...and if someone doesnt want to read that kinda stuff...they have the choice to turn away and not read it.

masta247

Staff member
http://www.insult-o-matic.com/insults/?mode=simple :thumb:
it creates funny lines like:

Your mother was a hampster and your father smelt of elderberries, you illiterate stingy imbecile who scares the yodelling phlegm and the foul goat defiler

Nothing is so bad as a cat litter munching moronic troll who is jealous of the immoral jerk-off and the loud Dinosaur named Barney.

Bang your head against the wall, you unsavory mangled virus who controls the mind of the stringy toilet licker and the wrinkly quack

You suffer from introjected genital ambivalence

You suffer from fixated masturbatory identification

and much more :thumb:

but no bad words there :(

Preach

Installing addons to the board is simple right?

I'm sure if Prize finds the right addon, Rukas could maybe check it out and possibly install it.

He asked a question and the administration have yet to give him an answer. The thread still has purpose and for that reason I am opening it up again.

Further freeposts like the ones so far will be deleted and you will receive an infraction.

masta247

Staff member
sorry for another OT but is there a word like "cockfucker"?
no, not "cocksucker". My friend just came back from Scotland and said it's quite common there.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.