"Supreme" McGriff wants 50 Cent, Jay-Z & Gotti Bros to testify at his murder trial

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
SOHH has learned that former drug lord Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff is hoping to have Irv Gotti, Ja Rule, 50 Cent, Jay-Z, Lyor Cohen and Kevin Liles, among a list of over fifty "witnesses," take the stand on his behalf next week.

McGriff is presently on trial for allegedly ordering the murder of two rivals, Queens rapper E-Money Bags (born Eric Smith) and Troy Singleton. If convicted, McGriff faces the death penalty.

With the prosecution expected to rest this coming Monday (January 22), the defense submitted a star-studded list of witnesses that may be called to take the stand to help paint a softer, more business-like side of McGriff. The embattled ex-kingpin must prove the money from his ventures was gainfully earned. Therefore, anyone who has had legitimate business dealings with him may be asked to testify. This includes anyone who affiliated with Supreme to produce the 2001 Crime Partners movie, such as Lyor Cohen and Kevin Liles who financed the soundtrack which also featured Jay-Z. Some of the aforementioned "witnesses" will take the stand voluntarily while others may be subpoenaed.

There's no word on whether Irv and Chris Gotti, who were on trial for allegedly laundering McGriff's drug money back in 2005,will take the stand. The two brothers were exonerated of all charges. It also has yet to be determined whether or not Preme will take the stand on his behalf.

Though they have become rivals over the years, a 50 Cent testimony could help out Preme's case. While prosecutors accused Preme during the Murder Inc trial of ordering the shooting of 50 Cent, 50 admitted that Darryl "Hommo" Baum, a Brooklyn stick-up kid, was the triggerman. 50's shocking admission was unveiled for the first time in last year's controversial book Queens Reigns Supreme, which delved into the reign of Supreme, Fat Cat, Pappy Mason and the crack-kings of the Queens New York suburb in the 1980s.

This past Friday, a former McGriff associate testified that Supreme hired him to kill two men because they hit Murder Inc. CEO Irv Gotti. As the Daily News reported, Emanuel "Dog" Mosley, who pleaded guilty to killing Smith and Singleton after being arraigned on murder charges last year, testified as a government witness, claiming that McGriff offered him a $50,000 contract to have Singleton and another man, Nathan "Green Eyed Born" May, murdered.

Source: SOHH.com

SonOf2pac

"Supreme" McGriff wants 50 Cent, Jay-Z & Gotti Bros to testify at his murder tria

wow ... i didnt know he [EDIT]"alledgedly"[/EDIT] killed e. money bags ... fucked up

"Supreme" McGriff wants 50 Cent, Jay-Z & Gotti Bros to testify at his murder tria

I can't wait to see how this pans out. I doubt having "reliable" witness testify such as 50,ja and gotti is gonna help his case beings that those 3 are such clean cut members of society :rolleyes:

I

Impulse

You a dumbass.

How is 50 a snitch? The man he was rumored to have snitched on WANTS 50 to come and testify on his behalf! Does that not make sense to you? Were you dropped on your head? How can it be any clearer that he's not a snitch? Because In my head it makes perfect sense.

I

Impulse

And No.

50's not the reason he's in this. The reason he's in trouble is because he put a hit out on 2 people, and killed an undercover policeman. Not 50 snitching. Idiots.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.