supreme clientele came out ten years ago today.

roaches

still ghostface's best album and still the best wu-tang release since their first round of solos.

the blueprint for thethe blueprint.

"who would you fuck" might be the greatest pointless skit ever. or maybe it's "woodrow the basehead"?

This album iss waaaaayyy over peoples head. Shit is fucking insane.

The idea of having a a track like nutmeg which is meant to make no sense at all, but flow flawlessly is ingenious. Those that write know its not easy to construct verses without following a train of thought.. But to just mash words together the way he did is just crazy.

Personally I think its one of the most Entertaining hip hop albums of all time

Ghost is by faaaaaaarr my favorite Wu member so for sure Ironman is dope too... But this album was just very different from any other release in an interesting way

.. I dont really prefer one over the other.. just depends on my mood I guess

TheCat

the production on this one, is what makes it so much more appriciated then his other albums. i love the ironman cartoon segments they have, its quite dark even for a cartoon theme song.

IronMan is a great album, but i listen to this one more often!.

THEV1LL4N

ive never given supreme clientelle a proper chance. i did like the album, but gave ironman, pretty toney album and fishscale more spins. will give supreme clientelle a proper listen again. i remember songs like nutmeg, buck 50, and others but a proper listen is due.

thing is, i play songs when im studying so i never pay too much attention to them.

masta247

Staff member
Thanks for reminding me how old I am :suspicious:
I don't like Ghost's rapping much but I do like that album.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.