supporting Game?

aint no one gonna support that hater.....dude got emotional when 50 cent was just sayin the facts on hot 97 i dont remember him saying fuck that nigga or that nigga sucks or blah blah he just said he wrote most of the songs on his cd and whatever and game flipped the top......he did wut pac said "catching feelings" Westside w/o the game GUerillla Black is COMPTON fuck whatchya heard boy accutaly WRITES HIS OWN SONGS......plus black is now gunit along wit kokane man west coast gonna shit on niggas game = G G G G G GUNOT! westcoast=G G G GUNIT!! just my opinion

yak pac fatal

buckem85 said:
aint no one gonna support that hater.....dude got emotional when 50 cent was just sayin the facts on hot 97 i dont remember him saying fuck that nigga or that nigga sucks or blah blah he just said he wrote most of the songs on his cd and whatever and game flipped the top......he did wut pac said "catching feelings" Westside w/o the game GUerillla Black is COMPTON fuck whatchya heard boy accutaly WRITES HIS OWN SONGS......plus black is now gunit along wit kokane man west coast gonna shit on niggas game = G G G G G GUNOT! westcoast=G G G GUNIT!! just my opinion
westside = gunit no

buckem85 said:
LMFAO!!!!! Fair enough man, ur allowed ur own opinion. But how can u justify saying that G-Unit, which consists of mostly eastcoast artists, being more westcoast then those involved in the whole G-UNOT campaign, which consists of The Game, Eastwood and Technique.

Besides, 50's stupid for saying what he said. We all kno that if it wasn't for Dre's and Em's input in Get rich or die tryin' he wouldn't be nearly as popular as he is, and his album woudn't have had half the success it did, but do you hear Dre and Em goin on radio shows and boasting about it. No!!!! It jus shows the lack of professionalism that 50 has.

stefanwzyga

k69atie said:
mines manchester i am standing
Yeah i alway's go standing, but i fancied a change.

At the snoop concert last week i had all these crazy fat glasgow bitches diggin there elbows an shit into me! aint really a big deal normally, but i've got a broken rib! it was a fuckin nightmare. :(

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online