supermods and admins beware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preach

someone posted the way he wanted it in mixemup. i deleted the thread but cant moderate there right now so be on the lookout.

Is it me or does Kami think he's amongst those Rizzle called on? lol...Being a mod on TS must have made him thinking that he's a mod here too.

This is cracking me up....:)

H.E. Pennypacker said:
Is it me or does Kami think he's amongst those Rizzle called on? lol...Being a mod on TS must have made him thinking that he's a mod here too.

This is cracking me up....:)
LMFAO

I thanked him for deleting the thread.

Preach

aye, just keep deleting links and stuff so people actually buy it so possibly we can see a volume 2. people don't have the ability to see the big picture - sure, right now you don't want to spend money on it and you want it right away, but you ruin it for all of us when you don't support this kind of stuff.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
i have been watching it for a while waiting for it to get deleted. i think a couple of the more-2pac related mods may need to cover that forum as well.

Preach

^^
i've been meaning to, and now is a good opportunity to ask if jigz can also be made a moderator in that forum. he used to be a while ago, and he's from the us so he can moderate when i can not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.