Suge's Interview In The New XXL Is Actually A Good Read

Besides the random disses to Shady/ Aftermath, I couldn't belive it, but this interview is actually good. When I picked it up the other day, I thought it was going to be a bunch of bullshit like whatever else he says. But to my surprise, it was definately something more. He discusses everything from his trips to jail, to 'Pac (obviously), to accusations of Biggie's murder, to even hunting.

Pick it up if you can, you won't waste your $3.95. It's has a really great article on Biggie's murder. One of the best I've ever read from XXL. They really go in depth on that one.

yea...i bought the magazine and i lost it a few hours later =( but i got 2 read the interview b4 i lost it...so i guess it served it's purpose. There was a hot chick in it though...i do miss that

http://xxlmag.com/Features/2005/oct/suge/index.html

Did you know the main dirty cop named in the suit, this David Mack?

Hey, look. Hey look, I didn’t know none of those dudes...

And as Suge says this, he snatches my tape recorder from the table and clicks it off. His face darkens and he leans in toward me and…

…Let’s just say that a rather tense exchange takes place between men, one that ends with me deciding to change the subject. I look back through my notes, and after asking a few more music-related questions, I excuse myself to take a piss.

When I return to the table minutes later, I find Suge arguing with a drunk dude—White, thirtyish, 6 feet, maybe 190—who’s being a little too aggressive for his own good.

i dont know why anyone still cares what he has to say. it's not the early 90's anymore

Gambler said:
http://xxlmag.com/Features/2005/oct/suge/index.html

Did you know the main dirty cop named in the suit, this David Mack?

Hey, look. Hey look, I didn’t know none of those dudes...

And as Suge says this, he snatches my tape recorder from the table and clicks it off. His face darkens and he leans in toward me and…

Let’s just say that a rather tense exchange takes place between men, one that ends with me deciding to change the subject. I look back through my notes, and after asking a few more music-related questions, I excuse myself to take a piss.

When I return to the table minutes later, I find Suge arguing with a drunk dude—White, thirtyish, 6 feet, maybe 190—who’s being a little too aggressive for his own good.

i dont know why anyone still cares what he has to say. it's not the early 90's anymore
see a connection :D

Kareem

The label hasn’t had many hits lately, save for posthumous 2Pac releases.

God blessed me, made me who I am as a man. It’s not just the ’Pac stuff. I own all my masters and my catalogue. And I works hard. Bills get paid

lol anyone else find that last line a lil humorous?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.