Suge Knight Sent Threats To Prison Inmate Over Notorious B.I.G. Case

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Suge Knight still has it. He still has the power to intimidate individuals he doesn't like.

The Los Angeles Times reports that the once powerful hip-hop mogul had previously threatened a state prison inmate who once implicated a Los Angeles police officer in the slaying of rap star The Notorious B.I.G.

The inmate, Waymond "Suave" Anderson, testified on Thursday (July 31) that he had recanted the allegation because of threats he received from Knight that were passed to him by former Los Angeles Times reporter, Chuck Phillips.

According to the paper, Anderson said that Philips passed him several written messages wrapped in plastic at Corcoran State Prison on behalf of Knight, which influenced him to change his testimony last year in a civil lawsuit filed by the family of The Notorious B.I.G. against the city of Los Angeles.

Philips denied Anderson's allegation, when a Times reporter questioned him about it.

"That never happened," said Philips, who has written several stories regarding both Tupac and The Notorious B.I.G., with his latest piece about Tupac getting him fired. "I'm flabbergasted by this whole thing. This is the ultimate betrayal."

From behind prison walls, Anderson originally claimed that former LAPD Officer David Mack was involved in the 1997 slaying of the rapper. However, last summer, he testified that he had lied and did not know Mack.

Mack, at one time, was theorized to have orchestrated the killing of Biggie on behalf of Knight, who was feuding with his label Bad Boy Records.

Knight and Mack have both denied the allegations and Wallace's murder remains unsolved.

Source: BallerStatus.com

M

michael c

many reasons why this is strange, a former L.A times reporter doing suge's dirty work, a potential witness linking a cop to the murder, and no trial. people lose sight of the fact 2pac and b.i.g were murdered, if people have information they need to come forward, only cowards say "stop snitching" the killers should be caught and rotting in jail by now.

DarkPhantom13

Staff member
many reasons why this is strange, a former L.A times reporter doing suge's dirty work, a potential witness linking a cop to the murder, and no trial. people lose sight of the fact 2pac and b.i.g were murdered, if people have information they need to come forward, only cowards say "stop snitching" the killers should be caught and rotting in jail by now.
There is reasons why people dont "snitch." It's not just because they wanna be gangster and not snitch. It's because if they DO snitch their lives and those close to them will then be in danger. You gotta realize when people live in the hood they gotta live by a set of rules and if those rules are broken then sadly they have to deal with the consequences. Most people who do have information dont talk to the police because they dont wanna snitch it's really because they fear something will happen to them if they do talk.

Tha_Wood

Underboss
Staff member
yeh me n suge gonna fuck that snitch up, fuckin cocksucker.

cheese eatin rat. prolly tapin this conversation right now yo

M

michael c

alright, maybe I came off a little ignorant about why people don't snitch, I know it's dangerous especially if cops are involved in the crime. I guess I'm just angry that we can put a robot on mars and 2pac and b.i.g's murders are unsolved, when I know there are witnesses. murder victims have no voice so it's up to us to stand up for them, diddy and suge know who the killers are and both are probably involved in one way or another.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.