Suge Knight Says Goodbye To Death Row Records

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Death Row Records-mogul Marion “Suge” Knight wants to leave his past behind him, he told PageSix.com.

After speaking to local church leaders, the Death Row CEO wants to leave the notorious record label in the pile of dust that he found it in.

“They [church leaders] talked about the same thing, and it felt like they were talking straight to me. I don’t want to be tied up with this for years. I want to move on with my life in a more positive direction,” Knight told PageSix.com.

“You can get rich with the devil’s money, but you can only be happy with God’s money.”

Recently, Knight was under investigation after master-recordings from Death Row Records were reported missing from a woman who claimed to be a former associate of Knight.

Due to a court order, all of Knight’s personal possessions and belongings will be placed for auction.

Click here to view the complete inventory list.

yeah he did, I remember reading him meeting with church leaders or whatever, then he went out and beat his girlfriend in public and got caught with drugs and all the rest... what a change in the man!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.