Suge Knight saved by the Lord and ending Death Row chapter

On the Friday of March 9th, Suge Knight spoke in an interview, where he spoke on moving his life in a positive direction and ending the Death Row Records chapter that has played a significant part in Knight's life. Ironically, Suge's revealing came on the day of the Notorious B.I.G.'s 10th year death anniversary, where he was murdered in LA. Although the case remains unsolved, many until this day believe that Suge orchestrated the hit that ended Wallace's life due to the ongoing Death Row/Bad Boy rivalry.

The revived CEO of Death Row Records, who launched the label that gained an infamous reputation spoke on no longer wanting to be acquainted with his 1991 launched label as he wants to pay off creditors, liquidate his publishing rights, and close the book to the end of the Death Row chapter. Suge even refuses to operate his company under Chapter 11 reorganization as the bankruptcy court wants him to follow. In addition, Suge Knight wants to end his bankruptcy misery after the wife of "Harry O" Harris (who co-founded Death Row behind a prison cell ) won a lawsuit of $106 million. Knight made a summarizing statement saying, "I don't want to be tied up with this for years. I want to move on with my life in a more positive direction."

Knights sudden change was inspired by two separate visits to the City Of Refuge Chuch in LA, where he met famed preacher Bischop T.D. Jakes and Noel Jones. Knight's awakening came from the same message he received from both pastors on two separate occasions about not being stuck in the past and moving on. Knight strongly believes that both of the messages he received was God talking through them to reach him. Knight says, "They talked about the same thing, and it felt like they were talking straight to me."

As for Suge's take on music, the former forefront man of putting 90's gansta rap into the mainstream now even has a different approach to music to the extent that he no longer uses the N' word. "My approach to music now is different. I'm not Delores Tucker, but you do have to be careful what you say." Knight continued, "We shouldn't be constantly feeding negative energy to these kids," he said. "You can get rich with the devil's money, but you can only be happy with God's money."

Suge Knight Saved By The Lord And Ending Deathrow Chapter

Why is that? He's becoming righteous and that's a good thing. While, he's doing that Diddy is punching people in the face and Foxy is supposedly spitting on people.

Suge is not giving up Death Row Records - he wants to sell his publishing (catalog) to pay the creditors and keep the label.
“Suge is trying to file a Chapter 7 in order to liquidate his publishing. He's fine with Death Row being restructured through a Chapter 11. It's his publishing ownership that he wants to liquidate in order to pay off Death Row's debts and move on with his life.” - that is from Suge's PR.
If things go right Suge will still have Death Row Records - he is not leaving the record business.......
As far as finding the Lord - Suge has always been a 'spiritual' minded dude.

.. dont know if this is just another trick up suges sleeve, but hey.. if he's actually trying to better himself as a person, then I'm happy for dude. I dont see how, becoming a more positive person turns some1 into a pussy.

~peace

Snowman

Well i hope hes turning good. if you live under god. the #1 thing is not to hold grudges against your enemies. lets see if he makes up with Dre and Snoop. and if its true he was behind Biggies Murder he should come out an confess he had a role in the murder.

you can talk it, but later on down the road let's see if you live a life of good.

I'm not wishing him nothing bad, but this motherfucker was a straight up gangsta. He can't just get off of the life. The past will follow him. He tortured and killed a lot of people over drug money. He will probably end shot up by some gangsta or drive-by. If he wanna follow the Lord, he better do it with some bodyguards and bullet proff vests... that's the life he chose. Wanna be a gangsta? Pay the motherfuckin' price. Real talk here.:angry:

KEP

rshiplett21 said:
ill believe it when i see it
Me too. Supposedly DMX & Ma$e found God too, but we all know how they ended up. I hope Suge's moving into a new direction, but it's just too early to tell.

mcbuga said:
I'm not wishing him nothing bad, but this motherfucker was a straight up gangsta. He can't just get off of the life. The past will follow him. He tortured and killed a lot of people over drug money. He will probably end shot up by some gangsta or drive-by. If he wanna follow the Lord, he better do it with some bodyguards and bullet proff vests... that's the life he chose. Wanna be a gangsta? Pay the motherfuckin' price. Real talk here.:angry:
Who the fuck cares he was a gangster, Tookie was a gangster too, but he turned straight, and righteous, and he didnt got killed by some other gangster, now did he? No, he got executed by the Governator of California himself.

So you wanna see him pay the muthafuckin price? Shut up, and go back to your stinky ass hood.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.