Suge Knight robbed Yukmouth?

Casey

Staff member
Suge Knight Wanted By Police! | PerezHilton.com

This man needs to be put away!!

Suge Knight, the former head of Death Row Records, is wanted by authorities after allegedly jumping and robbing rapper Yukmouth last night!!

WTF??

According to sources with the police, Suge and ten accomplices beat down Yukmouth around 10pm at a Ralph's Supermarket in the Valley and stole $92,000 worth of his jewelry!!

Suge is currently avoiding the fuzz due to a previous warrant out for his arrest!!

Here's hoping they apprehend him soon!

That being said…who wears $92,000 worth of jewelry to the supermarket?? GEESH.

Read More: Suge Knight Wanted By Police! | PerezHilton.com Suge Knight Wanted By Police! | PerezHilton.com
Celebrity Juice, Not from Concentrate
This story is funny to me because when I was interviewing Kardinal Offishall for my Tupac documentary in Hollywood back in 2006, I see a guy walking in our direction with serious swagger, and before he was even close enough for me to see his face clearly, I realized it was Yukmouth because of his BIG ASS dragon chain. So I know first hand that he does walk around with that amount of jewels on.

I wonder what Suge's beef with Yuk is.

It is almost inevitable that anyone who walks around with $92,000 worth of jewellerry on them will get robbed. I'm suprised he ain't been shot for them yet..

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.