Suge Knight One of the good guys?

Suge Knight Deserves Respect
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since the rumors of the 1990's, there has been an ongoing attempt to keep the reputation of Suge Knight tainted and black listed. Noone talks about the great success Suge Knight has had in the entertainment world.

Suge has been blamed for the murders of Tupac Shakur, the Notorious B.I.G, Lisa Lopez, and many others. Recent testimony from the Los Angeles trial fully clears Suge Knight. He had nothing to do with the murder of B.I.G. To be totally honest, it was the Law who shut down the party B.I.G attended. And it was the Law who sent Big down the road where he was gunned down. Ironically, the gun man approached B.I.G's crew dressed in the Nation Of Islam bow tie and suit. The gun man drove the same type of car that Death Row (Suge Knight's record company) is known for. What murderer would leave so many "pointers" to his identity. No murderer would do that. But if the Law, the Powers That Be, attempted to start a war between the coast including the Nation Of Islam, implicating Suge Knight, then should "evidence" would be planted. Officer Poole claims to have fun Dave Mack's chevy impala with gun residue in the chevy. First of all, that could have been a "plant". Second of all, Dave Mack was a police officer daily around guns.

Since Mr. Marion Suge Knight has been found totally innocent in the murder of B.I.G, I think we owe it to Suge to reflect on the good he's done. And yes, it's fair that we also talk about his infamous brawls. But let's just be fair. For once in over 10 years of disrespecting Mr. Knight, let's honor him as the legend he is.

The world loves Tupac, Snoop, Dre and other icons. Yet, none of these artist became as renown as they were until they came to Death Row. When the Powers that Be had Tupac locked down on that falsehood, it was Suge who came to Pac's aid. Suge could have just used Tupac for business. But Suge kept Pac with him. They had real homie love. Tupac's wife testifies to the fact that Suge and Pac had homie love. Tupac himself said that Suge was the only person in the record world who gave Pac a fair deal. That was one of the reasons why Pac came to Death Row.

So many artists have jumped on the "Death Row" band wagon. But when things didn't go their way, they bailed on Suge and talked bad against him. It's ironic that artists have left Sean Comb's "Bad Boy" Records saying negative things about P-Diddy, but those mud slings never seem to make the news like Suge's situation. If someone with Suge gets into an altercation, the media immediatedly mentions Suge's name.

So Suge is known for fighting. BIG DEAL! What entertainer isnot know for getting into altercations? The Great Burt Reynolds smacked the taste out of an interviewer's mouth for not researching information. How many of our female divas are known for attacking others, and/or verbal assaults. Even caucassion entertainers get violent when they've had enough!

The Powers That Be want Suge gone because Suge helps the urban youth. The Powers That Be want to either destroy or arrest urban dwellers and people of color. Suge was too successful and the Powers that Be don't like that. As positive as MC Hammer was, the Powers That Be tried to shut Hammer down. And Hammer was another artist who Suge tried to help.

We should applaud Suge Knight for being us real ghetto music. Many artist wanted to project a "hard life" image, but Suge exactly brought it to you. Fans appreciated Tupac's "In Your Face" dis style. Suge didn't do anything that doesn't go on in real life every day. Suge was competitive, and Suge called out people he thought was "frontin".

Suge is a humble man. He didn't need to be all up in his artist's videos. Suge would sit back, and let his artists enjoy the spot light.

No Suge is not perfect. But most of us could use anger management. Just listen to the way we talk to each other, our families, friends, or others who we have issues with. The Powers that Be, bomb people, invade countries, totally wreck @#%$, but yet we vote for them, ovey them, and hail them as leaders.

One final thought I need to make that really brings home how wonderful a person Suge Knight really is.

What if Tupac Shakur was not murdered in Nevada? What if Tupac really did find out a way to fake his own death? That would mean that Suge Knight risked everything to help his friend, his homie get away. That would mean that Suge loved his friend, more than he loved money, and the business. Suge could have easily told Pac that Death Row Security could keep Pac safe. Suge could have easily talked Pac out of leaving us, but Suge supported his friend.

Also to be honest, Suge didn't have beef with Dre or Snoop until those artists talked about Suge while Suge was away. They left Death Row, and then talked about the man who helped them become icons. Snoop has expressed remorse for his past actions toward Suge.

So if we're honest with ourselves, we can see why Suge might have some issues. We'd be angry too.

Maybe if we give Suge the respect he deserves, he'll stop bopping people upside the head.

Possibly now, people can stop blaming Suge for the murder of Big, and most people can embrace Suge for the legend He is.

If Afeni Shakur can meet with Violetta Wallace to present an award, then maybe Suge can meet with Puff.

It's time we people of color stop letting the Powers That Be interfere with us and break us up, and kill our heroes.

Permission is given to publish, edit and/or share this information in any way, shape, or form.

Anonymous sugeknightdeservesrespectnow@yahoo.com

This guy makes some solid good points and I agree with him. What do yall think?

Casey

Staff member
Suge ain't exactly an angel. But I don't think he's the cruel heartless money grabbing bastard that a lot of people make him out to be. People go over the top sometimes, especially when it comes to talking about 'Pac... cos a lot of people think he had something to do with 'pacs death...

Jeremy

outlaw_ridah85 said:
This guy makes some solid good points and I agree with him. What do yall think?
Your joking right? Suge is going to hell one day. He's shady as fuck. He is a nobody in the game period.

fuck a hater. suge is a cool guy. everyone's just jealous. how come when deathrow had snoop, dre and pac alot of people had mad respect for him,but when pac died and deathrow started falling apart,everyone started going at suge. some artist's album doesnt come out, it's suge's fault. you think suge doen't wanna make money? obviously he's in the business and you're not, i think he'd know how to run a label. i mean,deathrow was one of the most successful labels, but when suge went to jail for a long ass time,you have to remember other people were running deathrow. when suge came out i bet there was a big mess no doubt.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
I took it serious until I read:

What if Tupac Shakur was not murdered in Nevada? What if Tupac really did find out a way to fake his own death? That would mean that Suge Knight risked everything to help his friend, his homie get away. That would mean that Suge loved his friend, more than he loved money, and the business. Suge could have easily told Pac that Death Row Security could keep Pac safe. Suge could have easily talked Pac out of leaving us, but Suge supported his friend.

Meyer Lansky said:
Your joking right? Suge is going to hell one day. He's shady as fuck. He is a nobody in the game period.
stop talking out your ass and support your claims with evidence if you want to be taken seriously. i hate people like you who make a comment thinking it means something.

why is he going to hell? why is he shady? why is he a nobody in the game? no need to be throwing comments that dont mean anything because theres no explanation. the only thing you're doing is increasing your post count.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
Meyer Lansky said:
lmao wtf has he done over the top from every1 else, or wat every1 else claims to have done.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
Rukas said:
I took it serious until I read:
truth lol :p

the article gets off on alot of shit bout him in the game, him deservin respect, him bein a legend; then goes into "Maybe if he was shown more respect he wouldnt have to have all these altercations ..." with "Well if pac did fake his death...We need to stop beating our leaders in the head"

gets off on sayin all this that bout him & shit but doesnt even mention the shits deathrow done over all these years for communities without u know gettin all this publicity.

if suge was as bad and powerful as people say he could be in a position like Dre is now. just start hangin dudes over ledges. like said before i doubt he chooses to not be makin much money, doubt he choose to have his label not put out albums (or even quality albums like of old), cuz of his evil ass shady plans. and part of that is to eat off of pac for ever and never advance in life. And him bein in and out of jail for periods of time since pacs death thats just him showin his true self, showin how he truly wasnt doin shti with death row all schemes all plots """"

The article doesnt even address on all the hate & reverse hate the shit gets & like mentioned in here also the pac shit people get pumped and just the, pac shit dealin with the fact that thats who he was with wen he was taken. thats how he was livin etc etc. all plays into peoples minds plus medias and everythin. Its in tune with, how so many things is under his control is his own fault vs the shit that isnt, & how it transforms to how muthafuckas show hate :thumb: :thumb:

Jeremy

bigmack said:
fuck a hater. suge is a cool guy. everyone's just jealous. how come when deathrow had snoop, dre and pac alot of people had mad respect for him,but when pac died and deathrow started falling apart,everyone started going at suge. some artist's album doesnt come out, it's suge's fault. you think suge doen't wanna make money? obviously he's in the business and you're not, i think he'd know how to run a label. i mean,deathrow was one of the most successful labels, but when suge went to jail for a long ass time,you have to remember other people were running deathrow. when suge came out i bet there was a big mess no doubt.

Suge cant even read, hes an idiot. What has he done in the game since 96? You dont know who had respect for him back then cause you were twelve years old. lmao, gimme a break. You were still playing with toys when this era was going on ok. All he did back then was start the east coast west coast beef. He was the fuel for the fire with that bull shit. They WERE the most successful because Tupac, snoop, and dre. Suge did nothing good for rap. He never has, hes finished. Im not a hater I just live in reality. It's obvious he was connected to the biggie murder. Thats another story. Its just my opinion anyway punchy. ;)

P.S- Let his nutts go.

Meyer Lansky said:
Suge cant even read, hes an idiot. What has he done in the game since 96? You dont know who had respect for him back then cause you were twelve years old. lmao, gimme a break. You were still playing with toys when this era was going on ok. All he did back then was start the east coast west coast beef. He was the fuel for the fire with that bull shit. They WERE the most successful because Tupac, snoop, and dre. Suge did nothing good for rap. He never has, hes finished. Im not a hater I just live in reality. It's obvious he was connected to the biggie murder. Thats another story. Its just my opinion anyway punchy. ;)

P.S- Let his nutts go.
wait suge = 'shady as fuck' ???
comin from someone who got a meyer lansky nick ? LoL.

its the music business, id like u to name me FIVE ppl who AINT shady. and back it up with evidence too.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Suge gets some heat. The majority of it is deserved.

However Suge does look after his people. Just not his artists.

He is blackballed by the music industry, but if his business practice was better maybe DR would still be thriving.

Kareem

Suge hasnt done anything different then any other record exec, until someone can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt he was beating people down in the studio, its all hearsay. I respect Suge for what he did for hip hop an what Death Row innovated, he went against everyone an said "we're gonna do this on our own" an was laughed at an told they would never make it. I dont recall anyone artist bitching an moaning when Tha Row was selling millions, quite a few artists owe their career to Suge, Snoop, Nate Dogg, Tha Dogg Pound, hell even Dre he would still be on Ruthless had Suge not got him outa there. As far as Pac he was already a made man but i love when people say Death Row made Pac broke, bullshit Pac was broke before DR stepped in, his lable had dropped him an everyone else wrote him off an left him to his self. Anyway i respect Suge for what he has done simple an plain.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online