Suge Knight Offered Sean Blu A Record Deal? New “Makaveli” Album In 2009?

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
A recent cover story that was featured in LA Weekly revealed that Marion “Suge” Knight was highly interested in signing up-and-coming artist Blu some-time ago.

Blu (real name: Johnson Barnes) made his mainstream debut in 2007 with the release of his first album, Below the Heavens.

The San Pedro-born MC stated that at the time he was looking to get signed, there was a possibility for him to pursue a deal with either Death Row Records or the Roc-A-Fella record label.

“My cousin was engineering at Death Row and he played the CD for Suge right when he got out [of prison], and had already signed Left Eye and Crooked I. My boy told me, just come with me and we’ll get signed by either Suge or Rock-A-Fella,” the MC told LA Weekly.

In related news, there is still no official owner of Death Row Records.

While nothing has been confirmed, it has been reported that a new album from the late Tupac Shakur, under the alias Makaveli, will be released by the end of this year.

The album, The Lost Scriptures, will be released by the new owner of Death Row Records.

The owner will be given a list of thirty-five unreleased tracks, thirteen of which will be released on the new album, while the remaining tracks will be sent back to Amaru.

The song list for the album can be viewed here.

This is what I'm talkin bout. Now to find out who is going to be producing the tracks or if the man had beats he thought of when he rapped the lines...

Preach

lol @ "the lost scriptures". that title have surfaced on at least three occasions that come to mind, as a fake title.

First of all, I have no idea who Sean Blu is, am I out of some loop?

Second, NO FAIR! Watch Ya Mouth is 4 of the 35 options. "Tupac Nas" Interlude is 3, Untouchable is on there three times, and so on, Wonda Why They Call You Bitch?!?? Come on man, bullshit. theres no variety there to choose from.

Tracklist:
1. Tupac Nas Interlude
2. Watch Ya Mouth
3. Wonder Why They Call U Bitch
4. Tupac Nas Interlude
5. Smile For Me
6. Watch Ya Mouth
7. Watch Ya Mouth
8. Tupac Nas Interlude
9. Through My Rearview
10. Wonder Why They Call You Bitch
11. Watch Ya Mouth
12. Through My Rearview
13. Tupac Nas Interlude

gay

and I have a sneaking suspicion Come With Me is Hail Mary

First of all, I have no idea who Sean Blu is, am I out of some loop?

Second, NO FAIR! Watch Ya Mouth is 4 of the 35 options. "Tupac Nas" Interlude is 3, Untouchable is on there three times, and so on, Wonda Why They Call You Bitch?!?? Come on man, bullshit. theres no variety there to choose from.

Tracklist:
1. Tupac Nas Interlude
2. Watch Ya Mouth
3. Wonder Why They Call U Bitch
4. Tupac Nas Interlude
5. Smile For Me
6. Watch Ya Mouth
7. Watch Ya Mouth
8. Tupac Nas Interlude
9. Through My Rearview
10. Wonder Why They Call You Bitch
11. Watch Ya Mouth
12. Through My Rearview
13. Tupac Nas Interlude

gay

and I have a sneaking suspicion Come With Me is Hail Mary
i think u may be right and come with me is probably a officail hail mary remix 1 dat was done when he was alive but never released... boriiiinnnnggggg wanna hear NEW vocals they should let the public decide on wat tracks should release like a vote online etc.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.