Suge Knight Loses Again

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
According to reports from TMZ, Death Row Records honcho Marion “Suge” Knight hasn’t lost everything, just yet.

Due to a court order, many of Knight’s personal items and memorabilia’s are to be liquidated.

The list of items includes a handful of albums that were recorded by various Death Row Records inmates over the past several years.

Among the items – a large quantity of unknown compact discs labeled as “Makaveli, Lady of Rage and Christmas on Death Row.”

How many unreleased Tupac tracks is Suge still sitting on?

Other notable items include, awards, album artwork and sports jersey’s from Knight’s personal collection.

Click here to view the entire inventory list.

C

Curt Dogg

That dude Suge is not sitting on shit - all the tracks are mostly out in the public arena.

Preach

No one knows, but everything who think they do is a sucker.

Fine Curt Dogg, maybe you know Suge personally and used to hang around Death Row studios a lot. I think not, so I think you're giving the impression you know shit when in fact you do not. Don't try to act like you know shit. Because I am willing to wager that you're factually wrong.

masta247

Staff member
wow the amount of stuff this dude had is awesome. Just check it out. 1 container of records plus 234 boxes of Deathrow cds.
Also it's strange that they're taking everything from him including clothes.

Not just clothes but "275 Dirty Laundry Bag of Dirty Laundry 1" and "616 Towels Towels 6" That's just hilarious! I can see it now, outside the auction house you have some crackhead types runnin up on people "Hey, you wanna buy Suge Knight's dirty underwear? Hey, he washed his a$$ with this towel! C'mom, he's famous, gimme $20 for this!"

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.