Suge Knight implicated @ vibe awards...could end up back in jail?

regarding young buck it's might be hard to convict him. his laywer might argue that what he had in his hands wasn't a knife but something else. and he would probably bring up the fact that two other unidentified people supposedly had knives too and could have possibly been the ones to stab him.

If it's New York Post it's got to be real. *sarcasm

This story is nothing new, it's what most of us believed from the moment that incident happened. Suge had everything to do with that bitch move, but he ain't going nowhere, especially prison.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
if u had any clue at all u would know from that first paragraph that suge most definitely didnt have that shit done in anyway, especially directly, to 'embarrass the producer'

and it ain't even about bein on nobody side come on...think

It's sad what's happening with Suge because he always goes to jail and Crooked I never got his chance to drop his album and now it seems that it's going to be the same thing with Kurupt. It's been already pushed back since May. Let's hope at the very least that Suge doesn't end up in jail again.

Peace

put that big bitch in jail for good.. jesus, he's no good to anyone whatsoever.. he's all over tv the day after trying to get exposure for deathrow records, talking bout "i didn't have nuthin to do with that, people need to unify, it's all about da keeedz, da keedz man"
fucking phony...

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
The guy was on two strikes and chose to hit Dre, knowing everyone would see, knowing it was being recorded, knowing he would get his third strike and get a life sentance? Fucking idiot.

ArtsyGirl

I wouldnt call him a bitch, thats just how some things work. But his no innocent man its not hard to beleive he'd do this but its still a possibility it was just some dumb ass who was on 2 strikes already - wait a minute thats a desperate act knowing your on 2 strikes and doing something like this at such a highly publicised event knowing security cameras are around. All because of a signature, something doesnt make sense.
Who knows though..

I wouldn't call a single one of these 3 people smart......

Suge Knight - Allegedly coming in with a guy that would eventually attempt to bring harm to Suge, which is one of your well known enemies.

Jimmy James Johnson – Risking landing in jail for the rest of your life for $5,000, an amount that won’t even come close to covering lawyer’s fees.

Young Buck – The situation was well in hand, the guy was getting beaten, no need to stab him and risk your freedom.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.